Web / Graphic Designer
Headquarters: Calgary, Canada
We are seeking a part-time / contract visual designer to conceptualize and build creative assets for e-commerce websites. Assets may include complete website layouts, product promotions, and graphics for social media. The ideal candidate should have an understanding of popular trends in web design, and the ability to create diverse graphics targeting a variety of markets. Coding skills are not required for this role.
Working remotely with a young team based around the world, you’ll have the flexibility to work on a variety of projects and wear many hats within the business. This is a remote position - you’ll be required to join group calls and participate in an online project management tool, however the work can be completed from any location.
This is an ongoing contract with part-time hours required.
- Strong portfolio of web design projects
- Excellent design skills and understanding of principles (typography, color, composition, etc.)
- Understanding of the latest trends and usability in modern web design.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite applications is a major asset
- Experience with UI and UX and best practices
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to pitch in wherever necessary
- Capable of working independently and on a team
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
PRIMARY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design complete websites based on provided assets and strategic objectives
- Create product marketing assets, including thumbnails, landing pages and social media graphics
- Photography touch-up and manipulation
- Monitor the web for new web technologies and potential product ideas
To apply: Please send a resume and online portfolio to [email protected]
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/without-code-web-graphic-designer