Headquarters: Carlsbad, CA
Jamiak LLC. is looking for a talented, experienced Web Designer with a visionary eye for creating beautiful modern user experiences. (REMOTE friendly role)
This candidate will be responsible for overseeing and leading all creative initiatives from concept to delivery. You will work with account managers and project managers to provide expertise on UI/UX design, and information architecture and connect the dots between business needs, innovation and good design.
Driven by impact and Data: We are passionate about creating our direct to consumer brands that deliver a better experience and are always asking, “How can we improve our customer’s experience?” and then use testing (User and A/B) to reveal the effectiveness of any given update or project.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in the digital sector designing websites
- Experience with Zeplin or other collaboration tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience working with teams and maintaining all aspects of a brand style guide (logo, color pallete, typography, imagery, brand story, voice)
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe XD)
- Excellent understanding of designing responsive websites
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the development team
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working remotely
- Strong communication skills to relay design vision to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Ability to help out on other marketing collateral projects when needed such as slide decks, brochures, one-pagers, business cards, etc.
- Competitive Salary
To apply: Complete online application https://jamiak.workable.com/j/CE00194B73
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/jamiak-llc-web-designer