UI Dev - Remote
Senior UI Developer Job Description:
Piggy is looking for a UI Developer to join our fast growing team. Our Senior UI Developer’s primary responsibilities include implementing designs; Enhancing the Functionality of our website & browser extensions, and Improving website performance to optimize user experience.
You will work closely with our Design & Marketing departments (who are located primarily in the US & Western European time zones), so we are seeking those folks who ideally overlap us
What We Are Looking For
- Previous history working as a senior UI developer.
- Ability to follow a design spec
- Extremely confident in CSS3, HTML5
- Knowledgeable in Google’s AMP
- Intermediate SASS development experience required.
Bonus Skills that Will Be Helpful
- Familiarity with Caching & CDNs
- Gulp / JS libraries to compile Sass to CSS
- Templating (Handlebars & Twig are used)
- Collaborative working environment with the full support of a team of industry experts.
- Develop & Implement new user-facing features for Website and Browser Extensions
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Test layouts across multiple devices and platforms
- Work closely with both Design and Marketing to create new features.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Leverage CSS animations and HTML5 canvas to improve site efficiency.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Contribute to team development and initiatives.
- Strong English language skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation.
Include in Cover Letter
Include in your cover letter answers to the following questions:
- Last major technology learned.
- Github profile link.
- Portfolio Website (can also be Behance, Dribble, etc.)
To apply: https://piggy-llc.breezy.hr/p/15bf60e4561e-ui-dev-remote?source=weworkremotely
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/piggy-llc-ui-dev-remote