Headquarters: Zurich, Siwtzerland
As our UI Designer you will work on creating the visual language for our app Numbrs and also work on other products that we develop within our company. Your responsibility will also be to create outstanding user interface designs and brand experiences for our products. Through delivering pixel-perfect designs, interaction prototypes and design guidelines, you will become an important part of the production process.
You will work closely with UX Designers, engineering teams and Product Owners to develop and ship new features for our product.
All candidates will have
- at least 5 years work experience in graphic and user interface design
- university degree required
- background in building outstanding products in a professional environment.
- experience working on native mobile products for both iOS and Android
- ability to prototype interactions and animations
- comfortable in using the latest design tools: Sketch, Principle, Adobe Creative Suite
- ability to diligently work with collaborative tools with team and stakeholders.
- quick to learn and fast to adapt to changing environments
- versatile and eager to tackle new problems with a can-do attitude
- excellent communication and organisational skills in English (German is a plus)
- passionate about technology and willing to develop expertise in any upcoming field
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience in leading projects or initiatives to continuously improve the design process.
To apply: Please apply here: https://www.numbrs.com/de/careers/open-positions/details#o2kG7fwT
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/numbrs-personal-finance-ag-ui-designer