Technical Customer Support Engineer
Headquarters: Santa Monica, CA
We're looking for a Technical Customer Support Engineer who is resourceful; using troubleshooting and analytical skills to serve our customers via email, chat, and occasional phone calls. You are self driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems. You have a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions. You'll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can build the highest value product. We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out and help us know why you're the perfect fit for ReCharge.
We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and make our company an amazing place to work. The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
In two years we’ve gone from a team of 3, to a team of 40 people across the world. Our culture is remote-first, so we stay connected every day using Slack and video chat. Being part of a small, fast-growing company is exciting: the opportunities to grow and take ownership at ReCharge are endless. And we’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make a big impact. Learn more: http://rechargeapps.com/about
If this sounds like the right environment for you – read on.
• Combining technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues
• Communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
• Document and build new tools to improve support flows
• Identify patterns, recommend improvements, and filter out unimportant issues
• Author documentation for our customer-facing Help Center
• Assist with successful on-boarding of new customers
Technical Customer Support Responsibilities:
- Shifts covering US time zones hours PST, CST, EST (9am-5pm)
- 2+ Years experience in a similar role at another SaaS company
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented. To prove this make sure to add to your cover letter: "I am detail oriented"
- Excellent customer service skills with a polite, patient, caring, calm and professional demeanor
- Language requirements: English fluency (written and spoken)
- Background in the software industry
Does this sound like you?
- You’re self-driven, great at running with ideas and executing them independently
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen
- You have a passion for problem solving. Nothing gets you more excited than a tricky problem or a new challenge
- You work with a sense of urgency, and know how to hustle
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help us grow
As a Technical Customer Support Representative at ReCharge, you'll get:
- Apple equipment
- A competitive salary
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Autonomy to do your thing
- Support from your manager and coworkers
- Yearly team retreats
- The best GIFs ever
To apply: Excited? Apply now. Help us build an amazing product – and a company culture to match.
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/recharge-technical-customer-support-engineer