Headquarters: Charlotte, NC
As an engineer on our team, you’ll be working on our healthcare intelligence platform. Experience in the healthcare domain is helpful, but not necessary. We’re looking for a well-rounded engineer comfortable in fast-paced environments. Some work experience is helpful, but we are definitely interested in talking to recent grads as well.
Our current stack includes an Angular application with a Java / Postgres / Linux backend, Spring Boot based web APIs, and a set of backend services written in Python.
Our infrastructure is automated with Ansible / GoCD and provisioned in AWS. This position collaborates with the development team, QA, Security, collaborative groups/clients and other cross-functional teams to define, provide for, and test deliverables.
An ideal candidate has experience developing and supporting one or more of the following:
- Web APIs in Groovy (prior experience with Spring Boot and Drools is helpful)
- Data ops / backend workflows in Python (prior experience with Luigi is helpful)
- Web applications with a complex, data-rich domain (prior experience with Grails / Spring Boot and Angular is helpful)
- Automated provisioning / deployment pipelines and other devOps tooling (prior experience with Ansible / GoCD is helpful)
- Most importantly, we want someone who values good engineering practices like continuous integration/deployment, automated testing, thorough test coverage, and so on.
To apply: https://premierinc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/External_Professional/job/Remote/Software-Engineer_R0002439
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/stanson-health-premier-inc-software-engineer