Senior Designer w/ Divi Theme Experience
OUR IDEAL DESIGNER
Our ideal designer is someone who has great communication skills and really excels in happy clients. They also have great skills, specifically in Divi (or X-Theme), although experience with a similar front-end visual editor will likely work. They also probably live in Canada / South America / Europe and have fluent English.
- $12-16 hourly depending on skill level and experience PLUS commissions on successful demo conversions and positive reviews
Demo Commissions: Demo's are 1 on 1 conversations with interested parties and our current close rate is ABOVE 50% (these are not sales calls, you'll be speaking to very interested parties and your objective during the demo is to evaluate the prospective clients needs and how we can accommodate into an AgentFire website) - each successful demo conversion is + $50 for sales of our 'Elite Custom' package, and $25 for sales of our 'Spark Sites, plus your hourly rate, and we'll give you 6-10 demo's per week (or more if you're doing a great job with them) - you will also be lead designer on any successful demo conversions - you can view more information on these packages at agentfire.com/pricing/
Facebook & Google Positive Review Commissions: Everytime you make a new site live (on average you should have 1-2 sites go live per week) - we then bonus when the client leaves a positive review (and we have over 100 5 star reviews that our current team of 3 designers has been able to generate) - we bonus up to $125 when clients leave glowing reviews on Facebook and Google - you can view more information here --> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W5qBVFIPRguAX4i695_kmo-v1l4okrFJnDS7npIgW24/edit?usp=sharing
You will have a few projects per week and each project realistically should end with a glowing positive review! (pretty much every client will leave at least a good review so long as you did a great job!)- so between base pay, commissions, and positive reviews, our guys normally earn a few extra hundred dollars per week.
Hours and Overtime Notes:
There will be anywhere from 40-50 hrs per week of work (so lots of opportunity for additional income) - also lots of opportunity for career advancement - we have gone from from 4 to 30+ fulltime employees over the last year alone and you can read our employee reviews here: (link removed) - also we have a great work environment (group chat via Slack) and have lots of fun here. Seriously, every one of our employees loves working with us.
DIVI / CORNERSTONE / X-THEME
Our growing organization is looking for someone extremely proficient with WordPress Theme Customization / HTML / CSS, IDEALLY with experience in Divi or X-Theme & Cornerstone. If you don't have experience with these frameworks, but you're a killer designer with great communication skills, we still encourage you to apply!
Client signs up for a new site and will complete a number of 'client questionnaires' that will include all of the information that needs to make it's way into the site (so all of their contact information, their logo, personal photo, photos to use in image slider, social networks etc
We will clone an existing 'template' site which will many of the defaults already set, and then it's up to you to basically work with the responses in the questionnaire to build out the 'first draft' of their site. We use the 'x-theme' framework for WordPress, and most of the design will be done in Cornerstone (an advanced front-end visual editor, again very similar to Divi or Visual Composer)
We are looking for some with above average skill as our sites are amazing! (check agentfire.com/our-portfolio/ for recent examples) - we're also looking for a stellar communicator - as you'll be managing jr. designers and speaking directly with clients and giving 1 on 1 demo's (more on that below)
- Experience with Divi Theme / X-Theme / Cornerstone
- Must have expert level knowledge of SCSS, CSS3, CSS, HTML
- Must have expert level knowledge of Responsive Design
- Must have expert level knowledge of WordPress & How Plugins Work
- Proficient with Photoshop / Illustrator
- Friendly / Work well w/ team
Expert Client Communication
- FLUENT in English with little to no accent
- Work hours are somewhat flexible - you can basically 'choose' an 8 hour block between the hours of 8am EST, end time to be 10pm EST daily
These are huge bonus skills, so if you have these, as well as the above, you'll be a front-runner for this position.
- Have experience with real estate websites
We are looking to hire ASAP!
In your application, please also let us know your favorite color so we know you've actually read this :)
To apply: To apply, please send an email to [email protected] with answers to the following questions:
1. Please provide examples of WordPress websites that you have designed using a visual editor like Divi/X-Theme/Cornerstone that you feel best represent your design abilities, along with any notes that you believe are relevant.
2. Can you please give an idea of how good your client communication abilities area? This is extremely important given that you will be doing virtual demo meetings with prospective clients and our company growth model is predicated happy clients :)
3. Any other information you think may be relevant to the position? (i.e. experience building real estate websites, experience with IDX plugins etc)
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/agentfire-com-senior-designer-w-divi-theme-experience