SaaS Customer Support Team Leader
Headquarters: Los Angles, California
Video About Position: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY2wqL1c7zg
Why You Want To Work With Us
At Credit Repair Cloud, we are an ambitious, fast growing established software company that’s committed to changing a multi-trillion dollar industry by creating software that helps millions of consumers. This is no ordinary software company. We are bringing in some of the most talented, passionate, and driven team members alive. This is the opportunity you've been looking for.
General Company & Position Information
We are looking for an extremely talented and highly organized person, who loves to work from home or live a nomad lifestyle. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about customer service, and their goal is to grow their career in customer service. You’re our front-lines with our customers, and we highly respect that. Our current team is a small group of passionate people that serve 1,000+ companies on our platform (we’re a stable place to work). We’re fast-growing, and expecting our customer-base to double by the end of the year. Because of our team size, you’ll work closely with the CEO and executive team.
- Providing customer support over email, with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Providing customer support over phone calls.
- Loves to solve puzzles. Bugs are puzzles and you find that they’re challenging and fun.
- Resolving problems for human beings makes you happy. Though we’re a tech company, we really emphasize the importance of making our users’ professional lives easier and treating one another like human beings.
- Being a positive encouraging voice (and part time cheerleader) for non-technical customers who are starting a business and overwhelmed.
- Customer service can get complex. You love to help create order, repeatable processes, and systems around customer support tasks, and even write an occasional knowledge base article when you feel inspired.
- You are passionate about doing great work.
- You’re a “people person” with a positive outlook.
- You love working one-on-one with customers in helping them succeed.
- You’re obsessed with getting back to customers quickly.
- You thrive in fast paced environment and love a good challenge.
- You are a self-starter and want to work hard.
- You enjoy having fun and want to be part of a startup and not corporate America.
- You also enjoy leveling up teams and enabling them to do their best work.
- You want to grow and be a part of a fast-growing company that helps people and changes lives.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to work well with others. You love to lead and create processes to organize teams.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a quiet environment for making calls and strong wifi is a must.
- Experience doing tech support is a must.
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus.
- Experience doing support at a web hosting company (although not required) would also be a plus
- 1+ years of experience is preferred
- Full Time, M-F 40 hours (occasional hours at night or on weekends).
- Start Date: 1-4 weeks from today
- Joining a software company early and having a voice in a future hundred million dollar company
Additional Information About Us
To apply: Click here to apply! https://credit-repair-cloud.workable.com/jobs/637779
We can't wait to see your application!
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/credit-repair-cloud-saas-customer-support-specialist