Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
, we teach data science to a community of hundreds of thousands of students worldwide. We help students deeply learn concepts, build projects, work together, and gain the confidence they need to start new careers. Read more about our philosophy here
, and read what students think here
We’re looking for an experienced recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience to be our first internal recruiter. We’ve been growing quickly, and with our number of open roles, it makes sense to expand our recruiting capabilities.
Ideally, you’ll have done everything from identifying talent sources to attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring. You’ll join a remote team of developers, designers, and content authors to help us attract and retain the best and brightest candidates as we fulfill our mission of teaching millions of data science students around the world.
You’ll have a high degree of input into our hiring process, and will play a major role in shaping our future team. You’ll collaborate with department managers regularly and identify future hiring needs. You should be able to attract candidates through a variety of channels, including social media networks and employee referrals.
We believe in cultivating and nurturing talent over the long term, and we’ve hired many of our former students as a result of this belief. Ideally, you’ll have experience in community management and be excited about building long-term relationships with promising students and leading figures in the data science community.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy based on input from the leadership team
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications based on team hiring roadmaps
- Create an online presence that attracts candidates and Dataquest students to apply for open and upcoming positions
- Develop relationships with promising candidates for future roles
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Screen job applications and schedule phone screens
- Conduct interviews in collaboration with the rest of the hiring team
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Proven work experience as an internal recruiter in a fast-growing company
- Experience building a hiring pipeline
- Experience in community management
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems, and Candidate Management Systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
There's a lot of autonomy in our roles, and our goal is to help give our team the correct context and resources to make the right decisions for our students.
Working at Dataquest gives you the chance to work with a mission-focused, motivated team on an important problem.
At Dataquest, you'll get:
- The opportunity to see your impact on the lives of our students every day
- The chance to work with an engaged and mission-driven team
- The chance to define internal processes and help a company scale
- The chance to contribute to product direction and decisions
- The ability to work remotely
- A supportive and collaborative environment
This is a full-time remote role that pays between 50k and 65k USD per year.
To apply: https://dataquest.breezy.hr/p/6db9820c95fe-recruiter?source=weworkremotely
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/dataquest-recruiter