Headquarters: British Columbia / Oklahoma
SpringboardVR is the fastest growing Virtual Reality arcade management platform outside of China, and we are looking for someone to lead our QA!
We are looking for a motivated QA Lead with experience in hands-on development. You will will have key role in building and maintaining an automated test infrastructure using frameworks for web applications that will be used to validate all aspects of the product operation. We are looking for self-motivated engineers who can help to drive software quality in a continuous integration and continuous deployment environment.
This is a full time contract position for 40 hours a week.
This is a fully remote position and we are a fully remote company! Our current development team is located across North America and Europe.
We are open to someone in any timezone, with a preference to North America and Europe.
- Design and develop reliable, scalable, and maintainable test automation to validate complex features
- Drive test effort from planning and organization to execution and delivery
- Communicate and collaborate with the engineering teams to develop automation processes and plans
- Collaborate with developers to diagnose, debug, and perform root-cause analysis of issues and defects
- Work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals
- Handle high level technical support with clients
- 3+ years of authoritative knowledge developing complex test automation, scripts, evaluating and integrating modern test frameworks or have written your own automation tool from scratch.
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years experience highly preferred with the following:
- Writing and executing complex system and subsystem level test plans, cases, and reports
- Knowledge of professional best practices for web software testing and operation
- Knowledge of professional best practices for Windows desktop software testing and operation
- Ability to work well within a team and multi-task effectively
- Browser automation tools/frameworks such as WebDriverjs or Selenium
- Code versioning tools such as Git
- Strong oral and written communication skills to engage in highly technical discussions
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with any of the following programming languages and frameworks:
- PHP / Laravel
- Interacting with and testing GraphQL APIs
- Docker experience
- Kubernetes experience
- Gitlab CI experience
- Virtual Reality software experience or knowledge
This is a full time contractor position with the possibility of becoming a salaried employee in the future for U.S. citizens.
- Salary between $15 and $35 USD per hour
- Working 40 hours a week with no overtime, we value work/life balance!
- Paid every 2 weeks
- Initially a 3 month trial period contract followed by a 1 year contract
- Fully remote team
To apply: https://springboardvr.workable.com/j/ABF4271A5C
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/springboardvr-qa-lead