Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
At Dataquest, we teach data science to a community of hundreds of thousands of students worldwide. We help students deeply learn concepts, build projects, work together, and gain the confidence they need to start new careers. Read more about our philosophy here, and read what students think here.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager who’s passionate about online education. You’ll join a cross-functional team of developers and designers to design, build, and optimize a learning platform that delivers a premium learning experience to data science students around the world.
You’ll have a high degree of autonomy and input into product direction, and will play a major part in helping students worldwide learn cutting-edge skills and improve their lives.
- Work to constantly refine your understanding of the data science education and online education landscapes
- Work directly with students to solicit feedback on the Dataquest platform
- Work to iteratively improve the student experience on the Dataquest platform
- Scope and prioritize development based on business and student impact
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Drive product launches
- Act as an internal and external product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Help the rest of Dataquest adopt documentation and project planning tools
- Work closely with the rest of the team to help Dataquest become more data-driven in product decision making
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Strong ability to bring evidence-based decision-making to your communication
- Strong background in data science
- Experience using Atlassian Product Suite
- Experience with product management
- Experience with project management
- Strong technically - you understand how software is built, packaged and deployed
- Passion for design and usability
- Strong documentation and organization skills
- Excellent proficiency in English
There's a lot of autonomy in our roles, and our goal is to help give all of our team members the correct context and resources to make the right decisions for our students.
Working at Dataquest gives you the chance to work with a mission-focused, motivated team on an important problem.
At Dataquest, you'll get:
- The opportunity to see your impact on the lives of our students every day
- The chance to work with an engaged and mission-driven team
- The chance to define internal processes and help a company scale
- The chance to contribute to product direction and decisions
- The ability to work remotely
- A supportive and collaborative environment
The salary range for this role is $70k USD - $95k USD per year, and it's a full-time remote role.
To apply: https://dataquest.breezy.hr/p/8ca569c6fb38-product-manager?source=linkedin
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/dataquest-product-manager