Paid marketing analyst / SEM manager - B2B SaaS
Headquarters: Melbourne, Australia
Schedugram helps our customers schedule and manage their content on Instagram. We work with customers from small businesses through to global brands, and everything in between.
We are looking for an experienced paid marketing analyst to lead our paid customer acquisition efforts. You will collaborate with our marketing team to make sure we're generating cost-effective and qualified signups that convert to being a customer.
We have a fully remote team distributed around the world. We work hard to keep our customers around the globe happy, and we're proud of our success over the last 4.5 years.
The core mission of the paid marketing analyst is to improve our new MRR rate through increasing the number of new signups we get through paid acquisition channels (search, social and display). You'll do this through analysing our campaigns day-to-day, and continuously making changes to turbocharge success.
We'll know you are successful when you:
- Cost-effectively acquire customers through paid channels
- Launch new campaigns every month to identify what works best
- Improve our MRR growth rate through paid marketing
- Collaborate with the marketing team on integrated campaigns
- Can run reports and quantitatively show your success to the team
Your Experience & Skills
You're a fit for this role if you:
- Have 3+ years working in a paid marketing role in a B2B SaaS company (required)
- Know SaaS metrics in and out (required)
- Have previously worked remotely (preferred)
- Have used Hubspot in the past (preferred)
- Deeply understand the ins and outs of Google AdWords (required - our primary paid channel)
- Can write your own copy and test different iterations
- Are data driven to the point that you think PivotTables would be a great person to hang out with
- Understand the different paid acquisition channels available and their likely utility for our product
- Love to report back to the team on your success
Some understanding or experience in social media management and/or social networks (from a business users' perspective) is a plus.
Salary and remuneration
As a guide, we're looking at a salary of US$45-55k for this role, with some flexibility for the right candidate if appropriate.
To apply: Apply through our portal: http://jobs.enlist.io/schedugram/jobs/7d6ec257-72e5-496d-b8fe-fb05a05e7d27
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/schedugram-paid-marketing-analyst-sem-manager-b2b-saas