Norwegian or Swedish Community Manager, Marketing Manager
Work with 10.000+ clinics around the globe
EasyPractice (Terapeut Booking in Denmark) is the biggest platform for clinics and private practices in Denmark. The platform is used in 10+ countries by 10.000+ clinics and therapists. We base all our marketing on an online, scalable approach.
Currently we're growing fast in Norway and Sweden so we're looking for 2 part-time community managers to help managing our efforts in our beautiful neighbouring countries.
Drive expansion in Norway or Sweden
You will be working with community management, customer service, marketing and copywriting in either Sweden or Norway. You can expect to get deep knowledge of what it's like to run and scale a technology company/SaaS-startup, as you'll work directly with the core team as well as the founders.
We expect that you're passionate about business development, community management and communication as you will be our primary person driving the expansion in either Norway or Sweden.
Primary tasks of the job
Your primary tasks are making sure we have happy customers in either Sweden or Norway as well as making sure our services are known among all relevant partners and customers.
Typically this involves the following 4 day-to-day tasks:
- Community management (Reaching out to customers and partners in either Sweden or Norway through facebook, e-mail and other relevant mediums)
- Helping our development team understanding how they can better deliver an awesome experience to Norwegian or Swedish users
- Customer service in either Swedish or Norwegian
- Marketing (Primarily Facebook, AdWords and other online marketing activities)
Secondary tasks of the job
- Copywriting for our website + blog
- Optimising our processes for working with Sweden and Norway
- Researching on the market for clinics, therapists and private practices in Norway and Sweden
- Working at EasyPractice
We have our office at 24labs (https://thehub.dk/jobs/www.24labs.dk) in Copenhagen, but our team is used to working remotely. We have staff in Copenhagen and Aarhus as well as outside of Denmark. All employees are very welcome to work at the office and you can expect to have tasks that require you to work from the office, but everyone can work from anywhere as we are a remote-first company.
You will be part of our Community Management team managed by Oliver Lindebod ([email protected]).
To apply: Send a resume to [email protected] with a short description about yourself.
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/easypractice-norwegian-or-swedish-community-manager-marketing-manager