Lead Developer (Remote)
Headquarters: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (South-East Asia)
PayrollPanda is growing! We’re seeking experienced full-stack developers to work on PayrollPanda, a fast growing HR cloud app for Malaysian SMEs. It's an exciting time to join a proven group of international entrepreneurs and developers.
- At least 5-7 years of commercial development experience or you're some kind of genius coder straight out of university.
- Agile (Kanban) software development.
- Experience in managing and training a team.
- Previous experience in working remotely is a plus.
- A competitive salary.
- REMOTE working, work anywhere in the world.
- Learn and work with a lean international team that spans five different time zones.
- Work-life balance, many of us have burnt out before and we want to prevent it from happening again to any of our team.
- Join an early-stage funded tech startup with high growth potential, with great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Live in Malaysia(Optional), in case you’re looking to relocate we can provide you with a working visa.
is Malaysia’s leading HR cloud-based platform that enables SMEs to increase HR productivity. Features include payroll, leave management, timesheets and more. PayrollPanda is part of LaunchPad
, a venture builder that identifies and maximises tech-related opportunities. Our development team is 100% remote, managed from our HQ in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
To apply: We only accept applications via Workable: https://payrollpanda.workable.com/jobs/885210
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/payrollpanda-lead-developer-remote