Headquarters: Palo Alto
At Bevy Labs we are building the world’s best solution to manage and understand user groups and communities at scale. At Bevy Labs Engineering, you’re at the heart of the action and get to help build products that are used by people around the world.
The team is fully distributed and as a member of the team you are expected to:
* Take ownership of development projects to implement new features
* Collaborate with your colleagues on design and implementation
* Constructively participate in code reviews
* Help scale out our platform
* Support onboarding of new clients
* Always strive to help the team become better
We are looking to add an engineer to the team, who has substantial experience architecting and managing cloud-based systems. You should know your way around with Docker, orchestration and configuration management systems. You’re hands-on, have experience setting up systems yourself but will also be able to potentially lead a team of engineers as we grow the organization. You will focus on infrastructure management and architecture, incl. delivery pipeline.
* Must live in the United States or Canada
* Excellent communication skills and effective team player
* You care deeply about uptime and proper automation
* Well-versed in current technologies and practices around operations in cloud-hosted environments
* Strong desire to learn and expand upon your technical foundations
* BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Strong experience in distributed software development teams
* Strong experience with tech startup environments
* Experience building large web applications
* Passion for startups and desire to become part of a startup success story
If you think you are a great fit, please reach out with your resume at [email protected] and introduce yourself. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
To apply: [email protected]
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/bevy-labs-inc-devops-infrastructure-engineer