Customer support specialist
Headquarters: Riga, Latvia
Sellfy is looking for a reliable customer support specialist to join the team!
Sellfy provides e-commerce tools to creators who wish to sell their digital products on their own website or open a storefront on the Sellfy.com platform. We work with creators who are already using the service as well as with those who are just exploring options to sell digital products (ebooks, films, music, graphic design, etc.).
The majority of our users are U.S. based, so we are looking for an experienced customer support representative to cover U.S. daytime hours. We need the representative to join our team part-time, working 2-4 hours per day anywhere from 10 A.M. to 6 P.M. PST time.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
* Respond in writing (email, live chat) to customer inquiries;
* Communicate with precision to both technical and non-technical people;
* Write and update our help articles;
* Work with our support team and engineers to solve customer problems fast;
* Log customer feedback.
We expect you to have:
* The ability to organize your work independently;
* Excellent customer service skills in writing;
* Proficiency in tools like Slack, Help Scout, Intercom;
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
* Native-level English fluency (written and spoken);
* Significant experience working remotely;
* Preferably, experience working with or within SaaS or e-commerce companies.
More about us:
Sellfy is an e-commerce platform that offers tools for digital content creators to sell their goods online. On our platform, you can either open a Sellfy-based storefront or embed our e-commerce tools on your site, or both. Over 270'000 creators all over the globe - writers, designers, filmmakers, music producers and others, already use our service to sell their digital products.
To apply: Send a resume to [email protected]
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/sellfy-customer-support-specialist