Customer success specialist
Headquarters: Oxford, UK
Job title: Customer success specialist
Contract: Full time (6 months probation)
Location: Remote or co-work in Bristol or Oxford. Working 9am–5:30pm GMT.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
The customer success specialist will be an important member of our expanding team. In this dynamic role, you will be crucial to helping us uphold our excellent support reputation and help customers realise the full value of Bookwhen. You will also hold a key role in our marketing campaigns and help build our online personality through social media and content marketing.
You will be given a chance to help shape the future of the business - taking real ownership and responsibility over our growth and strategy. As part of a dynamic and flexible team, there will be genuine opportunity to expand your role beyond the core requirements. Our rapid growth gives you the chance to become a cornerstone of the business as we continue to expand. For the right candidate, this role could move into management of the customer success team.
Responsibilities and duties
- Maintain excellent level of support and response times to our customers, responding to questions via online chat, email, phone and social media.
- Pro-actively stop churn by helping customers achieve full value from our software. This might include demo’s, responding to feedback and negotiating on subscriptions.
- Increase Bookwhen’s social media presence and establish our online ‘personality’.
- Contribute to product development – mapping feature requests and identifying areas of priority.
- Provide analysis based on qualitative feedback from customers to help inform specifications on new features and products.
- Contribute to blog articles, drawing from a range of subjects including customer success stories, business insights and thought pieces on software.
- Maintain and update support documents and media.
- Manage communications to customers on new feature releases and up-selling opportunities.
- Manage responses to online reviews.
- Educated to degree level.
- Excellent communication skills and a natural people person. Good at explaining things with flawless written and spoken English.
- Enjoys problem solving and employing lateral thinking. Has a calm and logical approach to resolving issues.
- Good fundamental understanding of software architecture.
- Basic sales experience with the ability to convert lead enquiries through demo’s, calls and responding to emails.
- Social media communication experience.
- Content writing experience.
- Experience in SaaS support role.
- Experience working in remote team.
- Working French or Spanish
- Experience of optimising copy for SEO.
- Experience creating ‘how-to’ videos.
- Previous management experience (as role develops there are opportunities to manage other support teams).
- Familiarity with PPC and remarketing techniques.
Working for Bookwhen you can expect:
- A fully-remote job.
- Competitive salary with end of year bonus.
- Generous annual leave – 33 days per year (including public holidays).
- Pension scheme.
- Budget for co-working spaces and office equipment.
- Away days.
To apply: Please send your CV, covering letter, Linkedin profile link and responses to the three following questions to [email protected]
1. Tell us about a time when you went the extra mile to help someone with a problem.
2. Tell us about a time when you solved a complex problem.
3. What's the most important characteristic of a good customer support interaction?
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/bookwhen-customer-success-specialist