Customer Success Manager - B2B SaaS
Headquarters: Melbourne, Australia
Schedugram helps our customers schedule and manage their content on Instagram. We work with customers from small businesses through to global brands, and everything inbetween.
We are looking for an experienced customer success manager to lead our onboarding and retention efforts. You will collaborate with our marketing and support teams to make sure our customers see and understand the value of our platform, and become raving fans.
We have a fully remote team distributed around the world. We work hard to keep our customers around the globe happy, and we're proud of our success over the last 4.5 years.
The core mission of the customer success manager is to improve our top line revenue through increasing our onboarding conversion rates and reducing churn. You'll do this through creating and maintaining happy, high NPS customers who understand and use our advanced features. You will keep in touch with customers through phone/video calls, email or chat, and know how to wrangle data to report on your achievements.
We'll know you are successful when you:
- Quickly and deeply understand how we help customers and what they need
- Advocate for the customer's needs to our product team
- Own onboarding of new accounts and users
- Improve our trial-to-conversion rates
- Reduce churn 50% within 6 months
- Promote our advanced features to customers
- Report back to the team on progress and how we're tracking week-on-week and month-on-month
Your Experience & Skills
You're a fit for this role if you:
- Have worked in a customer success or account management role in a B2B SaaS company (required)
- Know SaaS metrics in and out (required)
- Have previously worked remotely (preferred)
- Understand segmenting high, medium and low touch efforts (ie have worked with mixed ARPU customer bases)
- Work quickly and in parallel, managing many projects and initiatives at once
- Love working with 'divinely discontent' customers, who love the product but always want it to get better
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Like to learn and always improve
- Know what it's like to work in a customer success team of one (collaborating with but not managing others) – in the short term you're in charge of EVERYTHING
Some understanding or experience in social media management and/or social networks (from a business users' perspective) is a plus.
Experience with tools like Intercom and Hubspot are also a bonus.
To apply: Apply on our careers site: http://jobs.enlist.io/schedugram/jobs/0835f931-12b6-42b5-8e32-80e76bc0d365/apply
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/schedugram-customer-success-manager-b2b-saas