Content Marketing Manager
Headquarters: Remote, USA
TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 10,000 businesses. Our mission is is to make eCommerce easier for everyone.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We're a team, built on trust.
- We're proud to be remote.
- We're in control of our own destiny.
TaxJar’s remote-only team of almost 50 people is growing quickly. Our team has an immediate full-time opening for an enthusiastic, highly-experienced, Content Marketing Manager.
*This is a full-time remote position, available to folks located in the continental US only.
OUR TEAMS MISSION
The TaxJar marketing team’s mission is clear: get more eCommerce businesses to experience TaxJar to manage their sales tax reporting, filing and calculations.
Our sales tax blog is the most visited and read sales tax blog on the internet and we're looking for a hungry content marketer to join our team to help take our content to the next level.
The Content Marketing Manager's goal is to create new amazing and delightful experiences that engage and excite our customers to jump on board and choose TaxJar.
AS A CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER AT TAXJAR YOU WILL
- Demonstrate your ability to plan, execute and deliver a content-marketing strategy to support the team's goals
- Keep up with sales tax current industry trends to ensure we are the best resource in sales tax on the internet
- Create simplified, well-researched, content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers, and improve shared content across social media channels. (Deliverables to include white papers, blog posts, website copy, eBooks, case studies, webinars, videos, presentations, customer newsletter, and other content as needed)
- Coordinate with partners, thought leaders, and customers to produce high quality, on-brand, joint content programs to drive leads for the business
- Own and moderate our sales tax communities on social media (Facebook, YouTube). Develop engaging social media campaigns that can grow social following, and drive engagement, leads, etc
- Live by the Metrics! Build and track benchmarks for measuring success and ROI. Implement new tools and processes for measurement of content effectiveness where needed
- Organize, produce, and deliver compelling video customer testimonial/case studies to drive conversion
- Lead with an editorial mindset that understands our target audience and how to speak to them
- Bring a creative and open mind to the team and be ready to hit the ground running
- Must be willing to travel and attend in-person trade-shows and events
This is an exciting content marketing role and requires a self-starter with strong experience thriving in a content-driven space. You don't wait for others to tell you what to do—you figure things out on your own. You ask questions. You get clarity. You do what's best for the customer and our readers. You listen well above all.
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Passion for marketing simple and intuitive products that solve complex problems in eCommerce
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (Basecamp, chat, zoom, email, etc)
This is not an entry level position. You’re an experienced Content Marketing Manager of 3+ years.
YOU'LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
We’re a happy team
and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy (we’ll actually pay you $500 a year to take time off!)
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Brand new Macbook computer
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
We offer all of our employees amazing benefits. Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs
for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
If you're not the perfect fit for this position, but you know someone who is, we'll pay you $1,000 if you refer us to the person we hire.
To apply: Apply here: https://taxjar.workable.com/jobs/801075/candidates/new. Please treat this as your first interview. We receive lots of resumes, so here's your chance to stand out from the crowd.
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/taxjar-content-marketing-manager