Headquarters: Atlanta, GA
Since 2010, Agent Pronto has helped more than 200,000 people find the perfect real estate agent. Home buyers and sellers sign-up for our service, tell us about their needs, and we then use that information to analyze local real estate agent data and match them with an amazing agent.
We’re expanding our Client Experience team and are looking for someone based in the United States to join us as a full-time Client Specialist. The position is remote so once hired, you can work from anywhere as long as you have a strong internet connection and a quiet environment.
A Day in the Life
Your job is to contact home buyers and sellers who connect with us through our website. You’ll have a short phone conversation to learn more about their specific real estate needs and explain how our service works. You'll take notes during the conversation and use our custom tools to match the individual with a top-performing real estate agent.
You’ll make about 50 calls in a typical day, so you must be comfortable on the phone. You should also be confident in your ability to write clear, effective, and personal messages when communicating with agents, buyers and sellers, as well as our internal team.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re flexible on background and experience, but we’re big on attitude, personality, and communication. You’re probably a good candidate if the following resonates with you:
- You’re organized and orderly in your work.
- You’re driven and work hard, but you also like to have fun.
- You’re comfortable talking with people and answering questions.
- You like to write and are good at it.
- You understand how to work independently and manage your time effectively.
- You’re adaptable to changing circumstances and resourceful in solving problems that arise, but also know when to ask for help.
- You enjoy working with a team and are not afraid to offer suggestions if you see a process or feature that could be improved.
- You have prior experience working remotely (a plus, but not required).
This position pays $38,000 annually and is full-time at 40 hours per week. We’re looking for someone who is available to work a variety of shifts, including nights and weekends. All you need is a reliable laptop, phone, and internet connection.
Agent Pronto offers a variety of benefits to full-time employees including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k matching, a generous paid time off policy, and more.
Are You With Us?
To learn more or to apply, send an email to [email protected]
Let us know where you live, where you found this post, and why you’d be a good fit for this position.
To apply: https://agentpronto.com/careers/client-specialist
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/agent-pronto-client-specialist