Affiliate Management Ninja
Headquarters: Austin, TX
You like your commute, right?
How about dressing fancy to impress your boss...?
Would you rather have the freedom to work from home or travel with a kickass job... while rocking your comfiest sweatpants (or even pajamas - no judgment!)...?
Hallelujah! Get in here. And close the door behind you.
Hi I’m Evan - Co-Founder here at Freedom Formula. And my partner and I are running a small tribe on a mission to change lives.
But that’s enough about me for now. Let’s talk about you...
Do you want to help 1 million people get out of jobs they hate by fostering amazing relationships with influencers and badasses around the world?
How do you feel about taking on big ambiguous ideas and running full speed with them - turning them into a flawless system that creates constant growth?
Do you consider yourself resourceful, a quick proactive learner? Someone with the desire to quickly catapult a small tribe from cult following to international movement?
Are you looking to work with a group of rockstars all around the world, while becoming the best in the world at attracting affiliates, growing an online business and cultivating amazing relationships by over-delivering 100% of the time - one of THE most profitable skills in the world today…?
How would you like a bunch of responsibility and autonomy in a rapidly growing business, where your expertise is not only valued, but embraced as a lynchpin in our business’s success?
What about a remote workplace that doesn’t get bogged down in corporate BS and certifications - whose ONLY focus as a group is getting results toward our crazy ambitious objectives and having fun...
Well good news! We are looking for a badass affiliate manager to help us soundly and systematically conquer the world... and save millions of people from giving up 65 years of their life to jobs they don’t love.
Someone that will quickly become one of the world’s best accelerating business growth and defeating what some might call “crazy” goals... with ease.
A lot of people call this an Affiliate Manager, Affiliate Marketing Specialist, or something like that…
And honestly - I did it too, because it’s the terminology that you’re familiar with…
But now that we are friends... I feel like I can tell you - we don’t call it any of these things…
We call it our Growth Specialist.
Because millions of people can “manage affiliates…”
But it takes a real rockstar to be the rocket fuel shooting a business to the moon… And that’s what we are looking for.
Alright, let’s talk nitty gritty.
Keep reading if you don’t hate baby turtles...
WHO ARE WE, YOU ASK?
We run a really fast-growing company called Freedom Formula, where we help people create their first online business, fire their boss, and live the life that they actually want to live.
And we are searching for the next rockstar to add to our tribe.
9-5 is a curse word in our company, and suggesting cubicles might just get you tarred and feathered.
We help people travel the world and spend more time with the people that mean most to them. Curious about what we do? Check us out here
At the end of the day though, we're a small tribe of really smart and talented rockstars who are working together toward a common goal.
But what is that goal..?
To completely transform the way people look at jobs they don’t love and entrepreneurship in America and around the world... And allow people to spend their life doing what they actually want to do… Instead of surrendering 65 years because ‘that’s just how life works’
Our entire tribe is remote, so you get to work from anywhere. We are innovating left and right and we do work that changes lives.
We work hard, get stuff done and are insanely informal.
Don't believe me? What if we did a perfect lobster walk?
BOOM. 10/10 Crustacean Shuffle.
Anyway... Back to the good stuff.
We deliver an amazing product to help all of our students and are doing an amazing job at marketing and changing people’s lives... which has allowed us to grow really fast.
But, because of all the growth, some of us have gotten way too busy… Which is where you come in… If you want to go fast.
"I wanna go fast"
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have an in-depth knowledge of (or crazy desire to learn) how to create the world’s biggest baddest affiliate program
- You can consistently pick out patterns in what is working, what is not, and why
- You are process and systems driven
- You are able to proactively meet and help a team exceed deadlines by working ahead of schedule and spotting issues before they happen
- You are competitive, and love to be the underdog
- You have a desire to help people literally transform their lives
- You are borderline obsessive about learning - constantly seeking out more books and courses that will help you grow and improve at your role.
- You implement consistently with very little direction - doing your own research to solve problems on your own.
- Lastly - you have an unquestioned work ethic. You aren’t afraid of hard work, because you know that it is the key to true sustainable growth... In fact - you have a very strong desire to hustle, and put in extra time and learn in your off hours.
WHO WE ARE AND ARE NOT FOR:
If you question your will to work hard, more than the normal 8-4 or 9-5 days, this probably isn’t the best position to apply for.
We hate normal jobs, and the 9-5 grind.
But when you chase real, enormous goals… There is lots of real hustle involved to make them a reality.
We have big, scary goals, and are surrounding ourselves with a small tribe of rockstars that are as excited as we are about the goal, so that there is no such thing as ‘work’. We enjoy every minute of it, and want the same for all our tribemates.
So keep reading if you don’t hate lemurs (everybody loves lemurs…)
BUT EVAN - WHAT WILL I BE WORKING ON?
Great question Mr. or Ms. Reader… And thank you for asking it! Let’s jump into the shoes of this role for a second: .
- Finding the best ways to connect and stand out with some of the best entrepreneurs and influencers in the world
- Managing dozens of conversations at once, and moving each prospective affiliate from interested to ecstatic, repeat endorser of our business. Evangelists, some would say :)
- Finding what each affiliate’s audience wants, and helping customize amazing content that will inspire them to take action on FBA and creating their dream life
- Suggesting and implementing new processes and systems to help make achieving our goals simpler or easier in the future
- Constantly learning from the best and working to identify weak places in our affiliate program, and designing ways to immediately fix them
- Basically - adding jet fuel to our rocket to help us get in front of 10 million people, and change 1 million lives.
Because we are growing insanely fast and we want to keep a very small tribe of rockstars - this will be an outrageous learning and growth opportunity for the person who fits into the glass slipper.
WHAT WE DO AND DON’T CARE ABOUT
- You have the ability and desire to quickly go full-time once you knock our socks off.
- Age and experience does not matter. While a firm understanding of online marketing and affiliate/influencer marketing is helpful - we are looking more for qualities...
- These qualities are humble, hungry, smart, and entrepreneurial...
- And most importantly - a very quick learner who is wakes up excited to learn and grow.
You’re one smart cookie, my friend.
If you’re interested, here’s what to do next.
Because we get a LOT of applications for these roles, and we take getting rockstars seriously… All applications will go through a healthy vetting process and filtered through our hiring stages.
If this sounds awesome and you’re serious about this, please show it. If you’re not - please don’t bother applying.
“If you got it, flaunt it.”
The first step is to fill out the application questionnaire on the next page.
If you do it right and we like your application, you’ll get into round 2 with further instructions.
Good luck and I hope to talk to you soon!
To apply: https://freedom-formula.breezy.hr/p/50d152dfd113-affiliate-management-ninja?source=weworkremotely
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/freedom-formula-affiliate-management-ninja