Account Director - 6-Figure OTE
Headquarters: Fayetteville, AR
Sure - you could keep selling networking solutions, web design, or boring content services like you’ve been doing for years...and years...
Or you could sell something everyone wants to talk to you about.
We’re looking for that special someone to forge the sales path for our “small giant” video company where we choose to be great instead of big.
We’re a team that passionately and deeply cares...about our people, our service and our clients. We call it 'boutique by design'.
In this role, you’ll get to satisfy your entrepreneurial itch by building our account strategy from scratch. Prospect and navigate “one and done” and existing accounts, turning them into long term customers and growing serious revenue. You’ll write the playbook and execute it on your own.
There’s less travel (20% or less) required than you’ve ever had in a sales role.
And we’re open to remote / work from home.
Bonus if you have b2b marketing or content agency experience (selling of ideas)
, we make short animated videos to help businesses clearly explain what they do and why it matters. We’re storytellers that drive an audience to take action by working with forward-thinking marketing leaders of high-growth, innovative companies.
You know all those crappy corporate videos that make you cringe?
Well - we don’t make those. Ours are power-packed with explanation and buyer psychology that drives real action. Not to mention, they look pretty fantastic.
About the Job:
- You’ll write the playbook and focus on revenue growth of an additional $1mm in revenue in 12 months.
- Map people within an organization and get introductions throughout.
- Take warm relationships to a new level. Take old relationships and reinvigorate them so Explainify is top of mind.
- 5+ years of impressive, B2B sales experience
- Experience navigating large corporate accounts
- High level of client empathy. Build confidence and rapport quickly
- Thrive in problem-solving and listening to customer needs to find a solution
- Asks intriguing questions. Easily draws people in and understands them well. Not always closing
- Do the job that needs to be done, even if it falls outside your own comfort zone
- Comfortable with a blank canvas because there’s no step by step guide
- A driven, self motivated learner that doesn’t need hand-holding
- Persistent despite hearing “no” more than “yes.” Even on the hard days
- Ambitious and willing to own this role, but still coachable. Not set in your ways
What you gain:
Well here's the good stuff:
- Six-figure pay with uncapped commission
- 3 weeks paid vacation plus paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
Then there's the great stuff:
- Getting to blaze an entirely new path for a great, young company that people love
- Working with people who know who you are and care about you as a person
- Your ideas matter. We don’t care where the best idea came from as long as we put the best solution in place.
- Open leadership style - talk to our founder directly at any time and let him know what you think.
- You’ll be working in the two greatest markets in the world... Video & Technology
What you lose:
- The corporate politics of your current and past sales jobs
- The cutthroat, backstabbing and being thrown under the bus
- Traditional benefits, but commission makes up for that
- Being anonymous in a giant organization. Being lost in the crowd sucks
- Having to wear a suit all day. We’re pretty casual and creative
If this sounds like you, apply now. Don't forget your video explaining why you were born to do this role.
To apply: https://explainify.breezy.hr/p/5aa231dc81e0-account-director-remote?source=weworkremotely
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/explainify-account-director-6-figure-ote