A Helpful, Detailed, Friendly Customer Support Team Member
Headquarters: Denver, Colorado USA ⛰️
Your job will be helping people get the most out of their websites.
To best support our customers and potential customers, you will need to try and understand what each person is asking or telling you, identify how to answer them, and write a clear and thorough response. Your response will be timely, thorough, friendly, and empathetic.
The goal of each interaction is to help the person who contacted you and to provide them with the answers and actions they were looking for. If they had a problem when they contacted you, you will do your best to transform a negative experience into a positive one.
You will strive to exceed expectations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Interacting with GravityView customers using our support desk and live chat software (Help Scout)
- Helping customers with pre-sale questions related to GravityView
- Guiding customers configuring their software to get the most out of its features
- Assisting with issues that may be related to plugin conflicts, theme conflicts or server compatibility issues.
- Collaborating with our development team to identify and fix bugs or user experience issues
- Writing and improving software documentation based on support questions you receive
- Communicate with the team about how customers are experiencing GravityView
Who you'll be working with:
Rafael runs GravityView's support team. He's been part of customer success at GravityView since 2015, and he knows what's possible with the plugin inside and out. He'll be working with you day-to-day, onboarding you to our process and answering product questions.
Gennady is the lead developer for GravityView, and he's the person you'll escalate gnarly bugs to.
Zack Katz is the creator of GravityView, and I'm also the person writing this job description :-) I will teach you about our products, support processes, and tone guide, and all the custom emoji available in Slack.
- Patience and compassion for people of all backgrounds and levels of experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Native or extremely fluent in English
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distill intent and meaning from customer questions
- Determination to find the answers to questions
- Tenacity; customer support requires the ability to bring your positive intent and focus to every interaction
- Experience managing customer relationships using written communication (not necessarily support)
- Desire to optimize processes and workflows
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience with the Gravity Forms WordPress plugin
- Remote or independent work experience
- Customer support experience
Work for a company you can be proud of. We are a leader in WordPress, and well-known for our fun marketing videos and quality products. We are profitable and
- Work from where you want, with flexible hours
- Competitive annual contract. Starting contract amount will depend on experience, location, and skills…but not having any baseline stinks, so we've provided one (from $46,000–$60,000+ USD, based on experience)
- Paid time off for vacation days and public holidays
- Sick days and mental health days when needed
- Reimbursement for professional development
- We have amazing customers (seriously!) We have very few interactions with not nice people.
Note: this is a full-time-equivalent contract position; health care, retirement benefits, etc. are not provided.
At GravityView, we make and support powerful, easy-to-use WordPress plugins that improve our customers' lives by enhancing their websites.
GravityView is a positive, friendly, and low-pressure work environment where each of us is well-compensated for what we do. We are a distributed team, with members working in USA, Canada, Brazil, Poland, and Russia. While we work, we stay connected on Slack.
GravityView is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees and contractors. 👩🏾🚀👨🏼🚀🏳️🌈 We encourage women, minorities, and veterans to apply to this position.
To apply: https://gravityview.workable.com/jobs/950428/candidates/new
Listing Source: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/gravityview-a-helpful-detailed-friendly-customer-support-team-member